Saturday, April 2, 2011

LOTR Release date out..

When they release the news about the Blu ray extended version of the LOTR will be out soon...
I'm so exited! Immediately, place a pre-order from the Amazon US.
However, just received an email from amazon UK that they also releasing the LOTR with expected shipping date around June 27, 2011 and with price so much cheaper than Amazon US..



Next, I check out the price of the upcoming release of the Starwar collection Blu ray in the Amazon UK and surprisingly, the price is also much cheaper.

With the current pound at the low of around 2.01 to 2.05 and with shipping charge at 2.6 pound per item(regardless of boxset or single disc) in Amazon UK. It make more sense to get from Amazon UK than US.
So placed the order for these two great show and patiently wait for it reach my home...
Btw, the only thing to take note is the region coding. My Blu ry player is region free..so it not a concern for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment